Cabo Welcome Pack
Read this Welcome Pack to make the most of your Spring Break in Cabo!
Emergency Services Contact Number: 911
JusCollege Contact Number: (855) 458 7225
On-Site Customer Service
You will find JusCollege staff throughout your trip, keep an eye out for the t-shirts below for any questions.
JusCollege HQ: ME by Melia
(Meeting room at back of righthand side of lobby, past the lobby restrooms)
*Make sure you tell hotel security you're there to see JusCollege staff
Hours: 10AM to 10PM, Daily
Address: Acuario, Playa El Medano, Zona Hotelera, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Info Desk: Riu Santa Fe
(Located in the back of main lobby on lefthand side)
10AM to 8PM
Non Concert Days
10AM to 1PM and 4PM to 8PM
10AM to 1PM and 4PM to 10PM
10AM to 3PM and 5PM to 8PM
Address: Camino Viejo a San José, Tourist Corridor, El Medano, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
IF YOU DID NOT PURCHASE A FLIGHT WITH JUSCOLLEGE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT. IF YOU COME TO THE JUSCOLLEGE SHUTTLES YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
Arriving in Cabo! If you booked your flight through JusCollege, you will receive complimentary transportation from the airport to the JusCollege check-in and your hotel. All shuttles will depart from the airport. When you arrive at the Los Cabos International Airport and get through customs, you will exit to the outside ground transportation area. Look for JusCollege greeting signs and uniformed JusCollege transportation staff guiding you to your shuttles! If you did not purchase a flight with JusCollege you will not be allowed on the shuttle.
When? Departure Shuttles to the airport will leave 4 Hours before your scheduled flight departure time. Check your trip itinerary on your account to find out what time your flight leaves.
Yes, we know that it is very early... Security in Cabo can take some time and we want to make sure you get home on time. If you don't want to arrive this early, Uber and taxis are your best friend!
Where? The shuttle will pick you up from your hotel lobby.
*If you are staying at the Riu Palace - Please walk to the Riu Santa Fe Lobby.
*If you are staying at the Pueblo Blanca (White Hotel) - Please walk to the Pueblo Bonito Rose (Pink Hotel) Lobby
Shuttle Service From Riu to ME Cabo
Complimentary shuttles will be provided for guests at the Riu. SEATS LIMITED! Rides are on a first come first serve basis. Shuttles for night concerts will begin at 8:45pm in the Riu Santa Fe lobby. Shuttles for day concerts will begin at 12:45pm in the Riu Santa Fe lobby. There are NO shuttles back to the Riu after day concerts.
Post Event Shuttle Service from ME Cabo to Downtown
Complimentary shuttle service from ME Cabo to Downtown after the show ends. SEATS LIMITED! Rides are on a first come first serve basis. Shuttles begin at 12:30am in the ME parking lot where you were dropped off. There are NO shuttles after the day concerts.
Concerts at the ME
General Admission: All travelers with blue wristbands will enter the ME to the right hand side of the building. To enter you will simply scan your RFID wristband.
VIP Entry: All Pollen, Reps and Ambassadors with PINK wristbands will enter through the main ME lobby for expedited entry. You may bring 1 guest with you to enter through VIP.
Day Concerts: 1PM to 5PM
Night Concerts: 9PM to 1AM. NO RE-ENTRY
*Artist performance times subject to artist
**During 10AM to 1PM the pool area will be cleared in preparation for the day concert
**During 6PM to 9PM the pool area will be cleared in preparation for the night concert
***NIGHT concerts will count as 1 use of open bar scans.E-cigarettes are not allowed.
Guests & Day Pass Holders
If you are staying at the ME or Bahia Hotels, this meal plan is included in your package or those you have purchased in advance.
If you wish to purchase a ME day pass please see us at the JusCollege HQ!
The ME Day Pass add-on grants you access to the following:
3 meals at the ME Hotel
Access to the ME Hotel pool during the day
Unlimited drinks at the ME Hotel pool during pool hours
Pool hours: 9am to 7pm
The pool will close at 6pm on concert nights
The pool will be closed from 10am to 1pm on concert days
Rules & Restrictions:
- ME passes give you access from 7am to 9pm on non-concert nights
- ME passes give you access from 7am to end of concert on concert nights
- On concert nights the ME will close from 6pm to 9pm and day pass holders or hotel guests at the ME may get food in the ME Market (courtyard area) in front of the ME
- ME passes DO NOT give you access to the hallways and rooms, only public areas. Only hotel guests may enter hallways and rooms
Breakfast 06:30 - 11:30
Lunch 12:00 - 17:00
Dinner 18:00 - 23:30
Snacks 23:30 - 06:00
Your JusCollege wristband gives you complimentary access to Omnia! We do not provide transportation. Omnia's events are run by Omnia, not JusCollege. You must be 18+ and HAVE YOUR ID TO ENTER. They are cashless- bring your credit card! You must follow the dress code. All events are subject to capacity.
Hours: 11:30AM to 6PM
*Artist performance times subject to artist
Getting to Omnia: JusCollege does not provide transportation. Omnia is 30 minutes outside of Cabo San Lucas near the airport. Please make transportation arrangements accordingly. Taxis and Ubers are available.
Dress Code: Omnia has a strict “swimwear attire” dress code. NO athletic apparel (jerseys, basketball shorts), jeans, cargos, ripped clothing, sweats, baggy swim attire, excessive chains/jewelry, hard-soled dress shoes, boots, socks worn with sandals, nor images of, or any reference to drugs, or drug use is prohibited on all clothing. Swimwear must be on prior to entering the venue. Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, drones, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, floaties, personal towels, umbrellas, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
There are two docks depending on your reservation time:
Jungle Cruise - DOCK C
Muelle Principal Dock I, Finisterra, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
12PM Sail Time
1:30PM (Snorkel Cruise) Sail Time
3PM Sail Time
5:30PM Sail Time
Cabo Escape DOCK 0 (Across from Breathless)
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 3320, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
2PM Sail Time
Your reservation time can be found in your JusCollege account and JusCollege app. The docks are about a 30 minute walk from the hotels or just a short Uber. You must arrive 30 minutes before your sail time for boarding!
If you didn't purchase beforehand, you can purchase this add-on in Cabo through the JusCollege app. Limited spots available.
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
Where: The Beach in front of the Me Hotel. Must enter through the beachside through Sand Bar.
Who: Players and spectators welcome!
Why: Prizes including bottle service at a nightclub or dinner for your team
Get up and get active during spring break and sign up for our beach volleyball tournament!
Registration: Teams of 4, 5 or 6 must be at ME beach by 11:30am for tournament registration. Registration is first come first serve, the first 20 teams to sign up will lock in their spot in the ultimate spring break competition. Prizes to be announced!
All teams are subject to play each other regardless of size.
Must have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players.
You cannot adjust your roster game to game. If you move on in the tournament you cannot change or add new players. There are no substitutions.
Open Bar Info
4 open bars are included for 4-night stays; 5 open bars included for 5, 6 & 7-night stays.
Entry to a club with a hosted open bar that night will count as 1 use even if you do not order any drinks.
Concert nights will count as 1 use
Refer to the JusCollege app for times and locations.
3 free shots nightly from 9PM to 11PM with your RFID wristband!
1 free drink nightly from 9PM to 11PM with your RFID wristband!
- $8 Entry Special (Get 2 beers or 2 margaritas when you show your RFID wristband) Sunday through Thursday
Lost & Found
Visit the HQ and we will be able to search though the items we have had returned. We will also take a description of your item and our in destination staff will do our best to reunite you with your item. If you lose your passport our team will be on hand to resolve this for your return home.
Contact our customer service team who will be able to search our database of items which were found in destination, if we have found the item we will be sure to post it back to you.
I Lost My Tourist Card!
Must pay a fee at the airport to fill out another one!
Hotels have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to balcony safety. Any horseplay including (climbing on, hanging from and jumping from balconies) is prohibited and will get you kicked out of the hotel. Also, there is a limit of no more than (4) people on a balcony at any time. Failure to follow balcony rules will get you kicked out of the hotel. Please don’t be that person.
These are international hotels and they are very strict about not allowing any non-guest into their property. If the hotel catches you sneaking someone into your hotel room, they can kick you and all of your roommates out! Don't be that person!
Hotels have different policies when it comes to bringing alcohol, other beverages and food onto the property. We have no control over the rules they have in place but if you do bring things in, please make sure there is NO GLASS.
Traveler Safety Guidelines (Tips)
- Pace yourself - Spring Break is a marathon, not a sprint. Make sure you enjoy the entire week and don't overdo it on the first day and ruin your trip!
- Avoid getting dehydrated in the heat by drinking an even ratio of water and alcohol.
If your feeling a bit worse for ware in the morning we recommend lots of fluid, a big breakfast and a Electroli sachet
- Don’t be that person that misses some of the best nights out because you didn’t look after yourself in the day!
- Don’t accept drinks from strangers and always keep your drink in hand. Don’t leave it on a table while you go to the bathroom – you never know who might have touched it!
- No coolers or outside food/beverages will be allowed in your hotel rooms. Snacks and water are acceptable.
- You can drink in public in Mexico as long as the beverage is in a plastic container – that means no glass bottles. If you’ve bought a bottle of beer at a club and you want to leave with it, ask them for a plastic cup – it will save you getting a ticket!
Follow The Law
- Cabo is generally a conservative and Catholic city. This means you should watch your language and act respectfully, especially around children or the elderly.
- Nudity: Ladies, keep your tops on. Guys, keep your shorts up. You will be addressed by local authorities if caught.
- Public urination: If caught you will get arrested and/or fined on the spot. Fines can reach up to $1000+
- Drugs: Mexican authorities enforce a zero tolerance policy on drugs. It is not a misdemeanor, it is a federal offense. You will not go to jail, but straight to Mexican federal prison. Try to steer clear from anyone trying to sell you drugs around town. This includes illegal drugs and knock-off pharmaceuticals.
- The US dollar is accepted everywhere in Cabo, but keep in mind you will most likely get your cash back in pesos. The exchange rate is roughly 18 pesos to 1 US dollar.
- We recommend carrying small amounts of cash with you for TIPs and other small purchases
- We suggest using a credit card where you can ask to be charged in pesos for the best exchange rate. We recommend calling your bank before using your card in Mexico, as some banks will flag the charge and cut off purchases if not notified in advance.
- Be mindful when using the ATMs around town. We would recommend only using the ATMs at our partnered hotel properties, and at official banks rather than ATMs located on street corners.
- Cabo is a safe city, but like anywhere in the world it's always safer to travel in pairs. We recommend staying in groups, especially at night.
- Use common sense and use your best judgment at all times at your hotel. Make sure to close your doors all the way when leaving your room, do not dive into pools head first, sit on your hotel balcony railing, etc.